30 MINUTE sessions are perfect for those with busy schedules. A half hour training session will make the most efficient use of your time, and our trainers have better scheduling availability in smaller time frames.
For those who need serious, dedicated support, a 55 MINUTE training session will help you meet your fitness goals. Works well for clients who would like extra time for guided stretching, warm-up or cool-down.
Please review our cancellation & reservation policy carefully!
- All training packages are non-refundable. 100% of the total amount is due at purchase.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel a personal or small group training session otherwise the session will be forfeited and charged. The session can be rescheduled or postponed if 24 hours notice is given. For partners, accommodations can be made if one or more participants have a cancellation.
- All training packages will expire 6 months after the purchase date. Outstanding sessions will be forfeited after the expiration date.
- Tardiness will cause the training session to be reduced by the amount of time the client is late. Tardiness in excess of 15 minutes will cause forfeiture of the session.
- Classes: All class passes are non-refundable. Credit will not be given for missed classes. All class passes will expire at the end of the posted session block date. Outstanding classes will be forfeited after the expiration date.
We put these policies in place to keep adherence to your workout programs and achieve consistent health results. These policies also exist out of respect for both client and trainer schedules. Thank you for following these guidelines.