The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Heavy Metal Fitness has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, HMF cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending HMF could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By attending HMF, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending HMF.
HMF is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the Indiana Department of Health & CDC guidance. HMF is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Prepayment for services available if clients prefer contactless checkout.
- Clients must wait in car until the time of appointment to prevent client contact with each other, and leave upon finishing their session. Anyone being picked up at the end of a session must make sure their ride is on time.
- Clients may not bring in an accompanying guest or child. Parents of any youth/teen clients will have to drop their kids off, but not come inside.
- Clients are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask while entering/exiting.
- Clients are required to wash hands upon arrival and before leaving.
- Your trainer will wear a clean face mask at all times and will thoroughly clean hands.
- All equipment will be wiped thoroughly before and after each client.
- Sessions will be bodyweight or dumbbell only until the peak in Indiana has safely passed.
- Client & Trainer will be maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Clients & their household must not have experienced symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, fatigue, dry cough, and difficulty breathing), or been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19, within the last 14 days. If a client has been diagnosed with Covid-19, they must wait 30 days before returning to HMF.